Black History Month, February is considered the Black Month of History or African American History Month in the United States and Canada.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Black History Month People - People of Color Discuss Black History Month

Black History Month People - People of Color Discuss Black History Month

If you look everywhere around you (Black History Month People) it's kind of like what James Brown said was that every piece of music after him you could hear a little bit of James Brown that's like black history in a nutshell I think black history is so important because it's kind of like your time to be celebrated there should be a month where we celebrate amazing leaders that fought for freedom for everybody it gives a more complete picture of the history of the United States Black History Month means people can overcome a lot of sad oppressive things and come out being big and beautiful and shine right through it's the story about civil disobedience it's about people grabbing power the first book I ever read where I was like I relate to this so much was black boy by Richard Wright it was about like poverty and struggle.

Black History Month People
Black History Month People



And trying to overcome obstacles and that was the first time I was like wow learning about hip-hop when I was young graffiti I'm seeing decaying breaking without that I wouldn't be who I was today black folk in America came over and chips look at the way that you came in but you look at yourself now and you're like whoa we are blowing up do I listen to those stories and identify with them regardless of what color I am yeah and I think it's important for everyone to hear this I think of black leaders such as Angela Davis I admire them I read all their books and life you know it's like we're crossing rivers and we're crossing borders and we're in the back of cars sometimes to get here and it's almost like well I look at them like we can do it too just close your eyes and listen to the stories and you Will relate because they're American stories.
tags:
Black History Month People 
People of Color Discuss Black History Month 
Black History Month People - People of Color Discuss Black History Month 
Black History Month
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.