Black History Month, February is considered the Black Month of History or African American History Month in the United States and Canada.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

about me

let us further now receive from our youth ministries special men and our children and youth I was born a slave on Maryland's Eastern Shore I returned to the south at least 19 times to leave my family and hundreds of other slaves to
freedom by the Underground Railroad I am Harriet Tubman I was born I was born 18 I was born July 10th 1875 in Maysville South Carolina and in 1904 I began teaching Negro girls in 1923 I merged with Cookman Institute I I am a teacher and a leader I am dr. Mary McLeod Bethune, I was born in Delaware 1831 at the age of 21 I moved to Charleston Massachusetts to work as a nurse in 1860 at the age of 29 I entered the new English female medical college and graduated as the first black female doctor I am dr. Rebecca Lee on December 1st 1955 I refused to obey bus driver James likes the man to relinquish my seat to a white man I was arrested and charged this act of civil disobedience triggered the Montgomery bus boycott Who am I I'm a civil rights activist known as the mother of modern-day civil rights movement I am Rosa Louise Parks I was born in 1917 up Creole born in New Orleans Louisiana in 1932 as a teenager I auditioned for the famous Ballet Russe a de monte-carlo performed in Los Angeles later I was told that in order to perform I would have to paint my skin white this crushing experience only motivated need to work harder and later I became the first African American artist to perform in the Metro Metropolitan Opera and a dancing sensation I continued to dance and perform with other companies including the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater I am the first black Valerie nough I am Janet College born on April 4th, 1928 in st. Louis Missouri at 14 I dropped out to become San Francisco's first african-american female cable car conductor later after high school I became a single mother and a waitress still having the passion for the Arts in 1958 I moved to New York to join the Harlem Writers Guild later I traveled to Egypt and I wanna you may know me from my book I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings I I have I have earned over 50 honorary degrees I am Alive today and I'm professor of American Studies at Wake Forest University I am a Renaissance woman dr. Maya Angelou, I am broken I'm a teacher I am smart I am talented phenomenal woman comes to veggies job children.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.